Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Dr Monica Bennett Doctor of Naturapathy

Dr Monica Bennett

Hello, my name is Dr. Monica Bennett and I am  a Naturopathic Doctor as well as a Licensed Life Success Consultant. I can take you from the brink of possibility to the path of infinite probability.

I have owned and operated a successful horticultural business for over 20 years, and now integrate the laws of the natural world with my coaching practice.

In my studies I have come to realize the intricate relationship between the body, mind, spirit, and emotional aspects of one's life. I am now truly excited, and grateful to be a life success consultant as well as a Naturopath, and be in a position to assist you in achieving whatever it is that you want in life.

I have spent many years studying the principles that apply to the forces that motivate the most successful people and how this process can work for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warm Welcome by Blogger Naini Nakagawa of Matchmyspirit Inc

                                                                                                         Naini Nakagawa Hello and WARM W...