Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Denny Toazza ~ Crystal Elation

Denny Toazza
denny@crystalelation.com || 929-407-0398

I was born in Ametista do Sul - Brazil where the world's largest amethyst mines are found, and have always been passionate about the energies from crystals, minerals and gemstones.

For me It is a pleasure to work with small miners from arou nd the world, supporting ethically sourced minerals from small communities, specially in my hometown. I'm always grateful to our workers/friends from Brazil, whom hand cut, and polish the quartz and rocks one by one, making every piece we sell a unique mother nature gift sculpted by humble artisans.

Here in New York, I brought the passion about crystals and minerals and decided to open Crystal Elation, to keep connected with my roots and also keep healing energies with me.



Social Networks

Facebook : @crystalelation
Instagram: crystalelation

I will be exhibiting at the Match my spirit Bazaar on July 25, 2019.
Register Here http://bit.ly/2J72quT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warm Welcome by Blogger Naini Nakagawa of Matchmyspirit Inc

                                                                                                         Naini Nakagawa Hello and WARM W...