Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blog Archive

Monday, October 21, 2019

Johnetta Cuff ~ Founder H3alingHood

Johnetta Cuff
Founder H3alingHood
bookings@h3alinghood.com || 929-264-0746

About Johnetta Cuff

This is Johnetta Cuff the founder of H3alingHood formerly known as SistahH3alingHood. H3alingHood is an organization that aligns people with their inner purpose and using this inner purpose as a catalyst for spiritual and personal growth through 1on1 and group coaching and in person workshops. I am an intuitive life coach and I created H3alingHood due to my own spiritual awakening and traumatic childhood that I had to learn to self-heal from.It hasn't been an easy process and most of the time it was very painful but I have learned more about myself and who I am since my first awakening in 2012. I was divinely guided to create H3alingHood as I have spiritual gifts and I allow it to guide me to empower and uplift other's. I am also an online influence I have my own podcast on 8 major platforms called "You Know What 2 Do Inner Peace With Netta and also a Youtube channel named the same where I speak about different topics such as self love, healing, forgiveness and just give tools to the world so that others know that their is some form of support when they feel alone going through their spiritual and personal development journey.

website

Social Networks

Facebook : Sistahh3alinghood
Instagram : sistahh3alinghood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warm Welcome by Blogger Naini Nakagawa of Matchmyspirit Inc

                                                                                                         Naini Nakagawa Hello and WARM W...