Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Free Kinetic Body Therapy ~ Guided Self-Treatment Bodywork with Edan Harari

Edan Harari, LMT
Manual Therapist/Body Therapist/Educator
Email : edan@kineticbodytherapy.com || Call : +1 877-290-8473

Join us for this complimentary community Zoom session as Edan guides us to release tension and holding patterns in our body using his therapeutic approach. #KineticReleaseTherapy

Free Kinetic Body Therapy ~ Guided Self-Treatment Bodywork with Edan Harari

Zoom ID: 917-533-1727


About Edan Harari

To be an expert in pain and healing does not come without costs. From birth, I was faced with health challenges, setbacks and traumas. I was born in Israel with a urinary tract dysfunction and structural deformities that required me to wear full-length casts on both legs for my first few months of life. After my family moved to Brooklyn, I had my first surgery when I was three, to repair my urinary tract. I had a similar surgery five years later. 

From ages 18 to 21, my favorite form of self-medication was escaping in the all-night dance parties of the underground rave and nightclub scene. While I dabbled and experimented with various drugs during this period, my drug of choice was and still is music, dance, and radical self-expression.

In my early twenties, I was ridden with a rare and severe neurological pain condition known as cluster headaches, a debilitating head pain that sent  me to the ER on numerous occasions. This illness is considered to be one of the most painful conditions known to medical science, and I can attest to that. After trying almost every treatment in western, eastern, and holistic medicine, from Imitrex injections to bodywork to spending time in hyperbaric oxygen chambers, I found relief from micro-dosing with plant medicine.

After about a year of attending weekly bodywork-based psychotherapy sessions called 'Open Orgonomy', along with designing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, I was finally able to achieve a state of harmony and balance in my life.

In 2007, while lying in bed after a complete rupture to my Achilles tendon during a dance performance, I realized that it was time to make some changes. I decided to become trained in manual therapy and to obtain a degree in health sciences, so I could share my healing gifts with the world through my intuitive and caring quality of touch, heightened empathic listening abilities, and experiences with pain and suffering. I have made it my mission to serve others so they too can heal from physical pain and mental, emotional, and spiritual disharmonies.

Over the years, I have become deeply passionate about various somatic healing and movement modalities that are based in subtle mind body consciousness work. These healing and movement methods translate in the effectiveness of our everyday life, our work, and our relationships, but also keep us profoundly connected to our higher selves. I love helping people become free from all their pain so they can perform at their peak, becoming supple and resilient as children and animals.

Website

Social Networks

Instagram : kineticbodytherapy
Linkedin : kineticbodytherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warm Welcome by Blogger Naini Nakagawa of Matchmyspirit Inc

                                                                                                         Naini Nakagawa Hello and WARM W...