Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Mariel Alvarado ~ Join me at the Inevitable U event at Columbia University


Mariel Alvarado

About Mariel

I’m a certified business strategist with over 15 years of entrepreneurial experience.

I believe you are a big deal!

Because of that, you should be as YOU as only YOU can be and that is ENOUGH.

I believe it is your divine right and responsibility  to shamelessly build a profitable business you love so you can help your clients in that way that only YOU can. 

You deserve to live in: purpose, profit, pleasure, power and peace, and my passion is to help you do just that in your life and business.

How do I do that you ask?

I help Transformational Leaders turn their skills and wisdom into wildly successful businesses they love and that have a deep impact in the world.

I teach them how to structure new brands, create lucrative programs and "up" their influence by employing hard core business strategies as well as an ancient soul-technology that helps them become aligned with their business at the highest level so that they can get more clients, captivate their audience and love their life.

I am passionate about Sales/Marketing, Money & SOUL!

In fact I believe these three areas are crucial to business success. Which is why everything I created is infused with a special concoction of these three.

Fill out the form on the right to apply and schedule a call HERE ---->

I love helping:
  • Heart-centered leaders create programs and brand messages that connect deeply with their clients and helps them make waves in their market.
  • Creatives who need business strategy so they can monetize and scale their ideas.
  • Leaders and (their teams) who are ready to get leads and want to learn to become sales rock stars.
  • Corporate leaders ready to re-ignite their teams from the inside out.


If you’re ready to positioning yourself as a thought leader in your market, breakthrough your money blocks and build wealth you’re in the right place!

Social Networks

Facebook : Mariel Alvarado
Instagram : @iam_marielalvarado

Join me at the Inevitable U event on November 1-3, 2019 at Columbia University
Register Here http://bit.ly/2mEumgw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warm Welcome by Blogger Naini Nakagawa of Matchmyspirit Inc

                                                                                                         Naini Nakagawa Hello and WARM W...